You can also make corn spaghetti with the PastaFresh. Follow these steps to make your own homemade corn spaghetti.
1. Start with 100 grams of corn maize and a 100 grams of flour.
2. Blend corn and water with juicer
3. Add flour and salt into the Kneading box, cover the top cover.
4. Press the On/Off button, press the Knead Dough button.
5. Add corn juice and olive oil through the hole of the top cover while the dough is mixing.
6. When the dough is finished, take out the clapboard and press the Extrusion button to start pressing the noodles.
7. Boil for 45 seconds and enjoy.