It only takes a few simple ingredients to make homemade spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccine, or linguini noodles.
1. Place the noodle maker on a table.
2. Open the top cover, make sure the agitator and dap board have been installed.
3. Add the water and flour into the agitate box.
4. Cover the top cover and lock the bracket tightly.
5. Press “ON/OFF ” button. Then press “Knead Dough ” button. Then set the “+” / “-” to set time.
6. Use the measuring cup to take water, and pour in agitator box.
7. When the flour becomes dough, put the dish under the exit.
8. Take out the clapboard while finish the extrusion;
the paste will be pushed to squeezer box automatically.
9. Plug the squeezer in to the hole form the top cover.
10. Press “Extrusion” button while the noodles come out form the PastaFresh.
11. Cut the noodles.
12. Press“ON/OFF”to shut down.
Recommended ingredients and proportions:
Making the Perfect Noodles
1. Add 5 ml of olive oil and 1 tsp salt into the water to make the noodles more elastic.
2. Fresh noodles cook quickly, allow 1 minute for regular noodles and 2 minutes for thicker noodles.