Follow these simple steps to make homemade mint spaghetti with your PastaFresh pasta maker.
1. Start with 100 grams of mint and a 100 grams of flour
2. Add flour and salt into the Kneading Box, then cover the top cover.
3. Press the On/Off button, press the Knead Dough button.
4. Add mint juice and olive oil through the hole of the top cover while the dough is mixing.
5. When the dough is finished, take out the clapboard and press the Extrusion button to start pressing the noodles.
6. Boil for 45 seconds and enjoy.